The only way for Muslims to attain salvation is to return to the Qur’an.
■ How is the Qur’an different in content from other books?
■ Are the responses to all needs of humanity stated in the Qur’an?
■ How to understand the Qur’an?
■ What does the Qur’an do to human soul?
■ Is the Qur’an for ever referable and applicable?
■ Is the extant Qur’an the same as the Qur’an originally revealed?
This collection is the first part of the series Anwār al-Malakūt – Angelic Lights – (including Angelic Light of the Qur’an, Angelic Light of the mosque, Angelic Light of prayer, Angelic Light of fasting, and Angelic Light of supplication).
The collection, “The Angelic Light of the Qur’an” is compiled in four volumes.
Excerpts from the book:
• The Qur’an contains planning for people to pass through the world toward Eternity.
• The Qur’an considers the world to be in direct relation to the Realm of Angels.
• The Qur’an’s logic is pure theism of the entire Realm of Being.
• Every Muslim is required to attain the reality of the Qur’an.
• As long as man’s understanding has not reached the stage of perceiving the spiritual, he may not perceive the reality of the Qur’an.
• The horizon of the Qur’anic sciences encompasses pre-eternity and post-eternity; that is the secret of the everlasting nature of the Qur’an.
• The Qur’an’s fruit is the upbringing of human beings between whom and God no veil exists.
In this collection the following material and issues are reviewed:
■ Darwin’s Evolution theory
■ The Book, “Creation of Man”
■ The Book, “Evolution in the Qur’an”
■ The Book, “Traversed Path”
■ The article, “The Theoretical Contraction and Expansion of Religious Law”
■ The Book, “Knowledge and Value”
■ Function of Sayyid Jamāl al-Dīn Assad Ābādī
■ Dr. Shari‘atī’s Identity
■ Shāh Nāma and Firdawsimania
■ Activities of Furūghī, Ali Dashtī, and Sa‘īd Nafīsī
■ Exegetical Method of the late Ṭāliqānī and Tafsīr-i Al-Minār
■ Authoritative validity of the extant Old and New Testament
Persian & Arabic full text